Find out more about careers and current openings at Express Capital Financing.
Why join Express Capital Financing?
At Express Capital Financing, we provide solutions to help brokers and individuals by helping them reach their goals. In addition to our wide range of programs, we also offer career opportunities.
As a member of Express Capital Finance, you will have an opportunity to work in an environment that will allow you to learn and grow to your potential while utilizing your skills. We encourage employees to think outside the box to find solutions. Our company offers great benefits and earning potential.
Flexibility is a staple here and we seek the self-motivated, and confident; those unafraid to fail. We believe in the capabilities of one another and trust in each other’s performance. We work hard to play hard.
Everyone’s opinions and ideas matter. Being creative & innovative are characteristics we embrace. Ways we can improve the flow of our process and efficiency are encouraged. We’re independent thinkers with collaborative skills.
Our collective strengths and expertise across the board are some of the best resources in our industry. We are eager to further our knowledge and continue to grow with a common goal: to pave the way for current and future market standards.
Career Openings at Express Capital Financing
If this sounds good to you, please take a look at our career openings and get in touch.
Are you a skilled Loan Officer? Or an experienced Finance or Sales professional looking for a new challenge? Express Capital Financing is seeking talented professionals to join our team as Loan Officers.
Express Capital Financing is a nationwide leading provider of real estate financing solutions. We're looking for candidates who have a proven track record of success in the lending industry, with experience in commercial real estate financing and a deep understanding of loan products and programs.
We believe in providing our Loan Officers the support and resources they need to succeed here. That means access to all the latest technology, the fastest turn-times, and a large variety of loan products available so you can satisfy any borrower's need.
We also offer competitive compensation packages, comprehensive benefits, and ongoing training and development opportunities so that you can grow your career as an expert in this field.
Our loan officers receive:
- Leads - As a nationwide lender, we have access to thousands of potential customers.
- A custom CRM to track and follow your leads.
- In-house marketing & underwriting to help you close those deals
- Back-office support that will make life easier for you and your customers.
- Training sessions to help improve your skills and understand market trends.
- Top-rate commissions that will give you more money in your pocket each month!
As a loan officer, you will be expected to:
- Build rapport and leverage relationships with existing and potential borrowers to meet their needs and exceed their expectations.
- Understand all of our products and services to assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial goals and needs.
- Be able to multitask and follow up with multiple customers every day.
- Build business relationships and referral partnerships that generate leads.
- Follow up on leads generated through Express Capital Financing’s marketing program.
- Originate loans and oversee their processing and underwriting, which includes collecting financial data from customers to assess their need for one of our programs.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service is maintained through the life cycle of the loan process.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 1 year of successful, documented, and proven closing experience required.
- Effective communication ability including strong presentation, telephone, and email skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle a pipeline of 30-50 loans efficiently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. (Word, Excel, Google Drive)
- General Real Estate and or lending experience; either in mortgage, private lending, commercial lending, or residential/commercial real estate brokerage preferred.
- No license is required since we lend private money to entities (Bankers or NMLS officers are highly preferred, but not required).
Our loan officers are compensated with a base salary and commission. This means that you can feel confident in the consistency of your income, no matter what happens in the market.
Our employees love working at Express Capital Financing because of our:
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment
- High-income potential with base salary and commission structure
- Training and development opportunities to grow and develop new skills
If you're ready to take your lending career to the next level and looking for something new, something challenging, and something rewarding—we encourage you to apply today!
– This is not a remote position.
– We do require office attendance, and networking at local real estate events.
– Meeting investors at networking events and other channels.
– Capability and desire to meet/greet bankers/ realtors once a week for their business, and present to them.
– Non-Bank direct mortgage lender (Non-QM)
The Loan Processor position is a permanent, full-time role aimed at gathering, organizing, and tracking the documentation necessary for Express Capital Financing’s commercial real estate loans. The loan processor will be in direct communication with organization leaders.
Loan Processor Duties:
- Determine required documentation and deadlines for loans and transactions
- Complete loan applications and assist borrowers until the Letter of Interest is signed
- Maintain knowledge of Express Capital Financing’s loan programs
- Manage multiple loans in our pipeline
- Maintain communication with clients, loan officers, and underwriters to ensure all parties receive the best service
- Represent Express Capital Financing to active and potential customers, resellers, and partners
- Provide timely and accurate responses to clients and staff members
- Generate and maintain performance reports and analytics
- Promote Express Capital Financing’s philosophy of constant improvement, respect, honesty, and efficacy
Minimum 3 years of experience processing loans
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of various lending products including commercial real estate
- Knowledge of income ratios and debt service coverage
- Professional communication skills (written, phone)
- Team player
- Highly organized with a focus on detail and prioritization
Express Capital Financing is an equal-opportunity employer. Accommodations may be made to assist individuals with disabilities to perform the functions required.
Contact us today to learn about our current opportunities.
All submissions and inquiries are treated with the utmost confidentiality. Express Capital Financing may use the information provided by applicants to contact them for internal review and evaluation.